[Bordermarch] Monthly A&S

James Wickham wick7343 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 06:22:35 PDT 2012

It is time again for everyone to tell me what they have been doing the past month...and since my post got bounced back at me last month, tell me what you were doing then if you can remember!  Last month, with all of the rain, my A&S activities were limited to making a second batch of marmalade using kumquats that I procured from Theresa's house in the dead of night.  This month, I have been making a few tweaks to my armor at the armory,  playing with my vinegaroon dye solution, and building a few raised beds for a vegetable garden.