[Bordermarch] Stargate/Loch Sollier Co-Baronials

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:07:35 PDT 2012

> Alright, we're getting down to the wire folks!

I will have something chicken, possibly something pork, and of course baked
goods (olive ciabatta is in its second rise as I type).
We'll have some ice & water available & probably cold towels as well.
Thomas will have a little bit of loaner rapier gear (mask & long-sleeved
armor) packed.
Anyone wanting to caravan over? Does anyone have/need space for anything?
 Head count on who's planning to go?

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
"...**very fond of rumpots, crackpots, and how are you, Mr. Wilson?"*