[Bordermarch] Resignation of Hospitaler

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 09:37:40 PDT 2012

Greetings!!!

I first want to say how these last few months have been so busy for me and I miss seeing everyone. I know I have not been around much but things do happen. It is sad for me to say that I will miss everyone even more. This is going to be my letter of resignation. I will be stepping down as Bordermarch Hospitaler this month. I will be moving out of the Barony very soon. I will be graduating from school in a couple of weeks and taking a job near Houston. I hate to be leaving but this is a better thing for me and the kids. I have talked with TE about it and explained that I have to do this now. I again will miss everyone. Thanks for the time that I have had. I will be sending a letter to my Deputy Lady Raven in hopes that she will take over, so as to make this go over smoothly.

Thanks and Love
Lady Anhelica Catolina Veronica de Granada