[Bordermarch] Drum Circle!!!:::Re: Stargate/Loch Sollier Co-Baronials

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 05:42:14 PDT 2012

Greetings, Barony Bordermarch!

Just a bit of a Heads Up, there will be a Drum Circle hosted by Aleeasar on Saturday night at Co-Baronials, after Feast, so bring your drums, zils, and/or dancing shoes!  Word has it that there will be rugs to dance on, plenty of light to see by, water and perhaps mint sekanjabin to drink, and much fun to be had by all!

YIS,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Aleeasar Guild Principal

Per bend argent and gules, a cock contourney counterchanged.
Numerus vestri pluma!
Number your feathers!