[Bordermarch] Armory clean-up and Scribal Arts gatherings

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 17:02:36 PDT 2012

Greetings Good Populace!

For the upcoming issue of The Trumpeter, I was hoping that anyone attending Friday's Scribal Arts gathering and/or Saturday's Armory clean-up gathering will get good pictures...and of course any newbies' model releases needed...contact me off-list to get copies of the model release or check with HE Santiago, HE Tessa, or Lord Phocas...I will also need words (an article about the gathering) too! Yet if all you wish to contribute is pics, I would gladly take them!!! The deadline to turn these in is next Friday, May 25th...I would be really grateful for this contribution!

Thank you so much!

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Pandora Penncraft,
Chronicler, Barony Bordermarch