[Bordermarch] A&S Baronial Gathering - Classes

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 14:07:49 PDT 2012

Fantastic!

So far this is what we tentatively have for classes:

Jam by L. Jillian and HE Elisabeth
Banner Frame by HE Elisabeth
Stained Glass by L. Nikolai
Herb Beads by HE Theresa
Blacksmiths Class by HE Santiago
Using a Lucet by L. Selina

There will also be plenty of room for rapier and chivalric fighter practices (we're in the woods) and as always bardic song, stories and dance....by L. Thomas and family.
The day will get started about 9-10 am  Schedule to follow.....so be watching. Finger foods to munch on always welcome.  Garb optional but always fun!  No children's activities planned unless someone wants to volunteer.

We are so excited to do this A&S Gathering hope ALL of you can join us!

Santiago & Elisabeth