[Bordermarch] East King & Queen after Hurricane Sandy are OK / Fw: Friends in Ansteorra concerned about Hurricane Sandy

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Nov 1 21:23:10 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Thyra Eiriksdottir
To: tessa ; Jared G Buzby
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: Friends in Ansteorra concerned about Hurricane Sandy

Greetings, Countess Tessa,

Thank you so much for your concern. Yes, the storm has caused serious flooding and power loss in the southern reaches of the kingdom. His Majesty and I live in the central region, so we have had no personal trouble, but we are still gathering information about others. We were all lucky that the storm was not quite as bad as it could have been by some predictions. Mostly we have been hearing just about power loss, though I know Their Highnesses have power again by now.

Please pass along our thanks to all those who have been keeping the East in their thoughts and prayers.

With gratitude,
Edward & Thyra
Rex & Regina