[Bordermarch] No Guild Friday

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:16:07 PST 2012

Due to my work schedule change (as this is due to be my week on the boat) & The Studio having a venue set for this Friday night "Guild Together" will not occur, but will resume Friday Nov 30th...instead this is happening tonight thru Friday and is hosted by our friend Xenia the mad Estonian printmaker:   Dear All,
This week, we have artists visiting us from Estonia. There will be several events Wed. to Fri. that you are invited to attend.
Peeter Allik and Toomas Kuusing are superb printmakers (and painters), who will do a lecture/presentation of their works in the Dishman lecture hall (at the museum on campus) on Wednesday evening, 6-8PM with a reception to follow. Peeter will have copies of his book/catalogue available for sale/signing.
Thursday, 1-4:30PM, both master printmakers will be doing process demonstrations in the print studio at Lamar, Art Department, room 101. They will also be on-hand throughout the printmaking class 5:30-8:15PM.
Friday evening, 6-10PM, there will be an exhibition of prints and digital media works by Al Paldrock, Taja Tross, Peeter Allik and Toomas Kuusing at the ART STUDIO, Inc. on Franklin street. There will also be another unforgettable performance by NON GRATA, as well as prints and t-shirts by local printmakers and BURNING BONES PRESS (Houston) exhibited and available.

Please come!
Sincerely,
Xenia Fedorchenko