[Bordermarch] BAM receipts!

Christopher Birtciel c.birtciel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 07:02:51 PST 2012

Greetings Bordermarch!

           Your friendly neighborhood exchequer here, reminding you that
there is limited time to get your receipts in for reimbursement of any
purchases of supplies you made for BAM.  I will be accepting receipts up to
the December 9th fighter practice!  If you attempt to turn in your receipt
after that time, I will personally thank you for your donation to make BAM
wonderful!  I know Wesley purchased water-bearing supplies, but I don't
have any contact info for him.  If you do, please make sure he knows about
this deadline.  Also, please keep in mind that if your purchase was not in
the event budget, there is no guarantee of reimbursement unless you spoke
with the financial committee beforehand.

Thank you for all that you do!!
Yours in Service,
Thomas Peregrine