[Bordermarch] Lumberton Demo

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 06:22:19 PST 2012

Yesterday's Lumberton demo went fantastic!! Not as many turned out for the festival as they first expected but we had a great showing! Hopefully with the news media and local paper doing articles last night we will get a great response today. Many folks watched the fighting and asked lots of questions. We gave out a bunch of cards and even had folks ask about BAM. Westbrook drama club did an outstanding play that was very entertaining. They included us in many of the functions through out the day including the parade and giving of awards.

Thanks for so many of you coming out yesterday. You were a great help to Their Excellencies Simonn and Tessa as well as us.

Ml Devin
Ml Judy
Ml Mary
L. Catalina
L. Vinsou
L. Atli
HE Simonn
HE Tessa
Ml David
Ml Dawn
L. Ulfert
L. John
L. Padraigin
Ml Wolfgrin

We are expecting many more today. A great big thank you in advance. I will be out of town the next week(starting tonight) so may not get the chance to thank you formally. That doesn't mean we don't appreciate you all any less...

See you all there today,

Santiago and Elisabeth