[Bordermarch] Site Prep day

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:34:05 PST 2012

Lets all try and make a concerted effort to make Nov 10th (Sat) a really good site workday...Things needed include: weed-whacking & lawn-mowing around castle walls specifically (Mike has been mowing inside the compound); Simonn, Zane & I, will dig post holes & mount the "fighting ships" to 4x posts; I will tidy up any painting on the castle gates & walls; Abigail & David (studio folk) will assist me in painting the gate & ships; I will get some new rope for the bridge as the old is rotten; more rotten wood in the amphitheater so we need to move the good seating around; ensure water is accessible to the compound (castle) battle ground; light work in the ravine for the rapier fighters scenario safety; & general whatever else we normally do type stuff...manpower makes this stuff easier so please attend this one and only workday before the "Big Show"...remember that the more effort you put into these type ventures the more reward you get out of them (i.e., the more people means bigger battles which = more fun)...YIS, Beau