[Bordermarch] BAM

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 07:11:03 PST 2012

Good Morning Bordermarch...just crawling out of the back of the truck. Missed the cold weather so much thought I would spend one more night in it!! NOT!

We will be writing more in the following days. For now we are busy unpacking and working as many of you are too. Post event paperwork has us busy as well so for now...

Vivat Bordermarch and many, many thanks for all who helped make the first War of the Rams a success!!

HE Elisabeth