[Bordermarch] The Reminder

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Nov 26 07:23:01 PST 2012

Greetings Bordermarch,

A quick reminder about the upcoming Christmas gathering at the baronial manse; do not forget that I will once again be accepting gifts.
I would ask that you limit your adulation of me by NOT! bestowing anymore legumes upon my worthiness!
HE Elisabeth and I will be passing out some puffy cans of store-bought creamed corn to those arriving early.
More important info pertaining to the gathering shall precede this missive in the near future.

A question was put forth during a heated discussion at our recent War of the Ram's, the question was, "How does one say 'sweet beak' in French?"