[Bordermarch] BAM news coverage in Tyler county

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Nov 29 10:57:23 PST 2012

At BAM War of the Rams 1, newspaper writer Mr. Michael Maness returned Saturday for his second year of preparing an article for the weekly Tyler County newspaper.
Says we can watch for the article to be published either next week or the week after. (Last year's BAM article came out in December.)
He has no idea how many or few pictures the paper will publish or how his 4-page submitted article might be edited/shortened
Mistress Christiana, Kingdom Media officer, and Lord Germanicus for a while, and I escorted Mr. Michael M. and his two other photographer friends
to various activities, and the fighting fields of Chivalric and Rapier and Youth.
He took many notes as I explained Their Excellencies Santiago & Elisabeth's leadership,
why "rams" are the theme for war, how local and neighbor populaces labor together to make the event successful, a variety of on-hands A & S classes, etc.
Also introduced them to traveling merchants, and equestrians where they enjoyed a number of personal interviews.
They invested much of their visit at field side including Youth, Chivalric, and Rapier, and partook at the Soup Kitchen.
Populace who are Tyler Country residents, please, watch the news stands and chime in when you see his article and pictures in print.