[Bordermarch] Superfluous Rhetoric

Mary Newsome marynewsome1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:12:06 PST 2012

Alas oh wondrous leader we cannot fine an appropriate Sheep bladder. It seems that they have all been previously used. Ah those pesky sheep, you give em a bladder and what do they do?! Use it!  So my lord and I shall now attempt to find an organ that hopefully has not been used. Worry not though,  William is currently composing a nice sea chanty for your prestigious self.

Sent from my iPhone