[Bordermarch] reminder

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 14:46:14 PST 2012

My bunions throb from the confluence of mixed emotions and sound advice pertaining to "sweet beak";

I shall pay homage to that thumping gizzard that some confuse for my heart and offer up a quote from Flavius Script Um-tum;

To be or not to be,
it is what it is.

HE Santiago

(Do not forget the gifts. My color is sort of off green, but not quite flouescent)