[Bordermarch] Work Day & Movie Night

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 08:26:57 PDT 2012

This Saturday many will be heading to the castle to check on the site and make repairs etc..  BAM War Of The Rams is not far off and we need all hands on deck. If you need a ride please reply to this list and we will see what can be done.

Also this Saturday evening we will be having movie night again. Those that are unable to attend the work day will start gathering at our home here in Silsbee around 3 pm for unofficial fighter practice, or just working on an art project, cooking etc...Pot luck dinner will start at 5 pm and "Snow White and The Royal Huntsman" will start at 6-6:30 pm. Please plan to bring a dish to share with others. Beverages will be provided.

If you need directions please contact us on the list.

See you soon,
Santiago and Elisabeth