[Bordermarch] Movie Night

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 13:24:38 PDT 2012

Great fun  was had by all at movie night!  Mixed reviews on "Snow White and the Royal Huntsman." Some really liked it and others not so much. The food however was fantastic!! L Jillian and L. Thomas brought Pulled Pork and rolls prepared by HE Amberleah who was unable to attend. L. Catalina made homemade Cabbage Rolls and the devils Pumpkin Dump Cake. It was sooo bad that we all had to have three or four bowls just to get rid of it fast!!! and L. Jillian was seen having a diabetic coma due to her sacrifice getting rid of it.....LOL.  I made homemade applesauce and Spaghetti Squash Carbonara. HE Theresa provided a 7up bunt cake and M'L Casius and L. Rudy brought Cherry Pie and croissants. Lunch was chips and zummo sausage for those that arrived early and Their Exc. Simonn and Tessa and L Elena enjoyed dinner and part of the movie upon their arrival.

Many brought things to do like needlework, practice calligraphy sheets and artwork. HE Santiago, upon his arrival from the work day at the castle, began to saw slabs of wood from the fallen pine trees. L. Thomas attempted to help but alas the 10 ft log was just too big for him to pick up so he stuck to his calligraphy.

We have decided to forgo a movie night in November and maybe create our own entertainment at BAM.  Perhaps do a Christmas Party/Movie in early December? M'l Casius will choose the movie. It will be very family & kid friendly...we promise. We hear he likes the Muppet's along with one other Kermit the Frog loving populace member!!

Hope to see you at BAM and the party...

HE Elisabeth