[Bordermarch] Gift Basket Call Out

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:31:39 PDT 2012

Alright...here's another reminder!

We, the Barony, are gifting some of the VIPs at BAM with examples of our
local goods and treasures as well as other lovelies.  If you make
something, have something nice, want to donate an item, please let me know
and get whatever it is to me by Friday of Melees.  Earlier delivery is
better!  We have commissioned some lovely glass tankards to start, and have
several pledges of wonders so far.

Additionally, Their Majesties Gleann Abhann are collecting 'children's
largess' for their Kingdom, and we are putting together a large basket of
goodies to help this cause.  Games, toys, children appropriate garb or
costume items, jewelry, etc....all are welcome!

Thanks for your generosity...

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
*
 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*
 **