[Bordermarch] Oct 20 -Saturday / Recalculating

Daisie Lewis paintedhorseloverforever at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 16:33:23 PDT 2012

Good Evening Bordermarch and the Kingdom of Ansteorra :) David and I (Dawn) were thinking of going out there tomorrow actually before i saw the latest Bordermarch Digest posts to pull those pesky weeds and clean up a bit around the keep while waiting for the work day to come around to help out some since we live close by so those of you that are going to be able to come will have 2 extra sets of hands.