[Bordermarch] October A&S / OVERHEAD PROJECTOR

Lady Libby sca.libby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:10:23 PDT 2012

I did not say it was given to Todd. Shean was told by the then scribe that
it should be given to Todd. I believe that Todd was not even at that
populace meeting. It was going to someone who was going to use it to
enlarge a device for a shield. Shean went out to the parking lot to get it
out of the vehicle to transfer to someone. But he can't remember who, and I
don't have any idea of who it was. Sorry I can't help anymore than that.
Libby