[Bordermarch] October A&S

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 10:19:31 PDT 2012

Santiago has been cutting downed pine trees into huge beams for his forge building and a gazebo.
I have been embroidering pillowcases, making decorative pillows and finishing a new court attire dress for BAM.
Meyer Lemons almost ripe for picking...watch out L Atli we may have to do another tasting contest soon!
Will try preserved lemons in salt this year as well since we have so many. Very middle eastern.

HE Elisabeth