[Bordermarch] Update on Lady Pandora

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Sat Sep 1 13:53:15 PDT 2012

I just got a call from Lady Pandora's man, John.
Her surgery on Tuesday went well. They removed a plum sized mass from one
side of her neck and a marble sized one from the other.  The larger one
tested to be cancerous so after they remove the stiches in a week or so,
they will soon after give her some sort of radioactive cocktail if hopes of
getting rid of anything else that MAY still be present in her body.
She is at her parents now, released last night. Still not feeling up to
talking- which anyone who's ever talked to her on the phone knows must be
driving her crazy! First time we ever talked on the phone lasted about 8
hours!

Hopefully she'll get on her mom's computer soon and release that urge to
communicate. :)  I'll post any more updates as I get them.

For those that don't know, she worked her butte off getting the September
Trumpeter out before she went into surgery.  Bordermarch is so blessed to
have her. Says a prayer for her speedy recovery.

Lord Phocas