[Bordermarch] Ravensfort pictures needed!!

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 01:23:45 PDT 2012

Greetings Dear Populace!

Did anyone get any amount of pictures from Ravensfort??? If so, please email them to me at chronicler at bordermarch.org or pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com ...and send them ASAP as I only have a few days left before print date!!!

In regards to BAM: We have lost our access to mass printing of our gate-book...so if anyone with access to a color printer or copier can donate at least 50 to 100 copies (3-8½x11, double-sided pages, color needed on only 1 page) please get in touch with me so I can co-ordinate, I would greatly appreciate it...do not worry about collating, folding or stapling, that is usually handle by last-minute capable gate-shift-sitter's hands, lol, yet we are happy to have any willing soul help too...the paper will be supplied...if we can get 6-8 people to do this for us it will truly help in continuing our Barony's tradition of a grand gate-book for all who come to the event!!!

In Service,
Lady Pandora Penncraft