[Bordermarch] What's Happening...

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:28:22 PDT 2012

Greetings, First, prayers & get wells to those Barony members suffering through their various cancer treatments... Second, I will be taking Karen & Abigail to Houston tomorrow (Thur) for MANY mundane art related activities...Meaning: I will not be at the park for fighter practice thur night...Rudy, if you have any waiver sheets from Aug practices please get them to me as soon as possible...Friday evening would be great as we are all gonna be at the Studio that night... Third, are we are meeting at the Studio for BAM prep Friday night Sept. 7th?...I have seen a post that suggests this (Populace minutes?)... fourth, my computer on the boat has not had adequate internet access for the last two watches (work weeks)...I feel horribly "out of the loop", and have felt this way for 2-3 weeks now...problem should be resolved soon enough as most of my communications w/ you guys is via the internet...(currently using home PC)... fifth, my A&S projects include: homemade period pigment making workshop Aug 10th -courtesy of Lemoine de Gascony; making a new & improved batch of ink & personal period pigments; finished illustrating a period manuscript commision on vellum; & prepping same for gilding & period painting... YIS, Beau