[Bordermarch] August A&S

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 06:33:26 PDT 2012

Great question.....In  my opinion it's how you want to play the game. If your going for authentic period garb and attempting to get recognized for your work and wears then no colored chainmail, however if not then have fun.

For A&S....I recently made a trip to the Dallas fabric district and may I just say WOW a little overwhelming but got some great buys on some really great fabric for garb. Starting several new pieces of garb that will hopefully be ready for BAM.

Elisabeth