[Bordermarch] Gift Baskets for Melees / How many?

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 02:30:48 PDT 2012

Mistress Tessa <3

I have planned at least 4 personal (but smallish?) sets, 1 'generic' set
for the new heirs of GA if they should arrive (GA's crown tournament is the
weekend before BAM), 1 large to-do for the children of GA, and a small
basket full of goodies for TRM Gleann Abhann's actual children.

I'm also open to suggestions for condensing this hooplah down or adding
more recipients that should be included.

Thank YOU so much   :)

~Jillian

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
*
 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*
 **