[Bordermarch] Possible Demo

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 15:50:10 PDT 2012

Good Evening Bordermarch,

We have just been contacted by Adventure Kingdom in Lumberton(miniature golf center) requesting us to do a demo at a fall festival they are having. We will be discussing the details at the next populace meeting. All interested parties please attend as this may become an annual event for them and possibly us which would fill at least one of our regular demos per year.

Tentative dates are Nov 2-4, being all in one day or broken up throughout the weekend.

We'll talk more at populace but be thinking about it.  It would be a great opportunity for us.

Grace,
Elisabeth & Santiago