[Bordermarch] Fwd: Captivity

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Sep 25 05:46:05 PDT 2012

Nomis,

If you had told me of your situation sooner perhaps we could have facilitated your release from Lady Gimwat, but
I fear she now has squash blooming in the garden with short stubbles; very much like the stubbles on her chin!

I shall send out another pigeon to try to locate your existence.

Since your capture, HE Elisabeth has learned to worship me and constantly makes me ginger snap cookies.

If perchance the pigeon does not locate you, please send me a copy of "dreams of my father".

I think there are some in the barony who sort of miss you, but I'm not certain about it.

Lady Gimwat is the 3rd removed cousin of Lady Jimwat. She is reputed to be mean...be safe.