[Bordermarch] Upcoming events

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 14:46:44 PDT 2013

A reminder that populace will be this Thursday April 25th at Gander Mountain 7 pm.
also.....
Coastal Grand Baronials is the first weekend in May at the BAM site and all hands will be needed. We are camping as a group for anyone interested and responsible for set up, tear down, helping to run the archery competition and sitting a gate shift. Any of these areas you can volunteer for would be greatly appreciated.

Lets make this first time event a positive one for ourselves and our coastal neighbors.

See you soon,
Santiago and Elisabeth