[Bordermarch] Populace Meeting Update

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 07:25:04 PDT 2013

Good Morning Bordermarch,
We had a populace meeting that was well attended Thursday night. Discussions surrounded the upcoming Coast Baronial Event next weekend. Hoping as many of you can attend. Bordermarch will be responsible for set up and tear down as well as running the Archery event. Our chiv, rapier and archery champions will be chosen based on their heart and prowess on and off the field.They will be responsible for protecting our barony as well as running scenarios at BAM for the next two years.  There will also be Grand Coastal champions that will represent the four coastal baronies. Bordermarch will be camping together if you so choose and will have a Friday night hot dog cookout. Please provide a dish to go along with the hot dogs that the B&B will supply.

All other areas of the barony are in good standing. Unofficial fighter practices are going strong.

Hoping to see you next weekend,
Santiago & Elisabeth