[Bordermarch] A&S

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Dec 4 05:12:23 PST 2013

The repair of the Aqueduct system would have counted if you had used a period wooden shovel to dig it up,
but you didn't.

I would also like to brag about the 8000 site tokens that you, me, and Lord Biau made with our very period
site token making machine. Sir Simonn was also with us but I don't think he'll remember any of it.
I have to mention that our Ladies in the group proudly strung up all 8000 site token and sang merry songs
whilst doing it. They truly love stringing up those site tokens.

Let us not forget the Gate-Booklet stapling party we had at Countess Tessa's house. The number of our populace
at the party are too many to count, but a great big thanks go out to all of them.

And while we are thanking folks, let us applaud Lady Pandora for a fantastic job of putting together another
wonderful Gate Booklet..Vivat!!!