[Bordermarch] Newest Champions

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Dec 4 05:58:38 PST 2013

Greetings Bordermarch,

Congratulations to our newest Adult Bard Lord Allon McBain. He journey all the way from Barony Namron to
compete and ultimately win the Bardic competition.
Actually, since there was a Brewing Competition at BAM, and knowing the good  folks of Namron and their love of brewing competitions,
I think that was a deciding factor in Lord Allon being at BAM.

Congratulations go out to Bordermarch's newest A&S Champion, Lady  Katerine le Roux d'Anjou of Emerald Keep.
After viewing her winning entry, HE Elisabeth and I feel we have a very worthy A&S Champion
who will take Barony Bordermarch to the next level with the Arts and Sciences.

Unfortunately, I have been remiss and have lost the names of our newest Youth Archery Champion, and Youth Bard.
If someone out there has better memory retention or some notes that reflect their names please post them for me.