[Bordermarch] This Weekends Events

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 19:21:39 PST 2013

Remember this weekend is Kingdom A&S and Eistifod(yup spelled wrong again)at Lamar University. Please try to attend and help out in many different areas. L beau is the steward and can be contacted at beaudumesnil at hotmail.com

Sat night will be a small gathering at the house after A&S. If you plan to attend please bring a side dish to share with many. We will have hot dogs and hamburgers, chips, drinks and desserts. BYOB and a chair as we will have fires going on the deck and in the yard.

I can't thank L.Jillian & L Thomas, L Mary and L Ulliam, Their Exc Armand & Catrin, L Catalina & HE Jeffery and Countess Mistress Tessa and Count Sir Simonn for providing extra bedding and beds for us. Also many, many, many thanks to L Mary and L Catalina for cooking, preparing and attending me as we put this fabulous luncheon on. You two have been outstanding and such a great support! Thanks for cooking and donating many of the items as well. Can't wait to be exhausted this weekend playing in the kitchen.

See you all there!

Elsiabeth