[Bordermarch] post event meting

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:02:18 PST 2013

Greetings everyone,  I have a few things to post...Fisrt, we need to have a post event meeting to go over numbers & feedback both positive & negative from saturdays event...I spoke with His Exc. Santiago and have decided on Friday 22 Feb at 7pm Art Studio was the best time...Thomas may be able to resolve receipts that day as well as populace...I will ask him...We need to discuss scrolls for the May Day event at Borderkeep...So I implore all scribes to attend (I am of course speaking for HL Elene/Lisa Baumer as she is our new Scribal Off.) so we can assess our needs to dole out tasks to ease this process...Can I give you the paints then Theresa or do you need them sooner?...As far as monthly A&S i did a little bit of C&I  work...some of you may have seen it...Did a silly little book ALL of January...Starting to work out details for an early spring paper making or bookbinding workshop at the studio...details will follow...I wish to add that if any of you can get to War Practice this weekend in Ravensfort PLEASE do so...we have very little to any cohesive unit training & Auzre Tide is fighting the vaunted Southern Army...Our fresh bats & hats are needed...Next Thur the 21st I will be out of town taking a mariners test so I will not be around for practice that day...Barring weather we need to get a good practice in for the Sunday the 25th...THEN WAR!!!......YIS, Beau