[Bordermarch] ISO of brewing assistance

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Feb 6 04:59:44 PST 2013

Greetings Isabella,

I would have to say that Lord Ullium, the un-better half of Lady Mary, would be an excellent resource
for any info pertaining to the art of brewing. He can also show you how to properly dispose of the brewed products.
He has personally confided in me that in his next life he wants to be a bag of hops.

Lord Aron ulfer, AKA Aaron Whitewolf, is another excellent source of information. His knowledge of all things is limitless! I believe he has now perfected a way to make a completely aged mead in two minutes; he is just a wonderful human being with a slightly oversized head!

Lord Bear has gifted HE Elisabeth an I some of the finest mead we have ever tasted. He brews with passion and believes that producing mass quantities of finished product is a must to be considered a good brewer.

HE Catrin de Lacy, the most lovely wife of HE Don Armand, makes a very potent and delicious cordial.

Bordermarch actually has a brewing guild, although it has been a little slow as of late. If you would like, we could set up a brewing workshop at the barn and knock out some libations. We had an excellent class on beer making and perhaps we could con Lord Aron ulfer into show us how to make some of his two minute mead.

By the way, in Bordermarch you will have no problem finding someone to taste your finished products.