[Bordermarch] Janurary A&S!

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 19:49:15 PST 2013

A good job well done bears hanging on to for another report period, eh?
Thank you for your service as  MoAS!

HE Simonn has completed weapons construction in prep for GW, reconstruced a
madu and shield, improving up to new kingdom standards emphasising increased
hand protection.
HL Isabella and HE Tessa completed sewing the Crown's 50 GW coifs from the
barony, assisted greatly by L Catalina cutting and L Vyvian cutting and
sewing several; mailed the coifs away before a deadline.
HE Tessa finished a tunic for HE Simonn in black linen and maroon with woven
trim from HE Countess Claudia's skills.
HE Tessa finished a black Viking apron for Lady Karin that had been begun by
Ms Nerak, completed with a bright yellow and green/blue purchased trim and 3
appliqued' kittens to represent
Lady Karen's own 3, one washing its paw according to her device; also cut
and sewed a white linen coif for her ensemble.
HE Tessa baked 10 dozen sweet bread swirls, mostly cinnamon, a few figgies
with no cinnamon;
HL Isabella and HE Tessa produced pork sausage and apricot loaves, these all
partially pre-paked then finsihed baking fresh at the fabulous Sabine Area
Culinary Lab on site where K A&S event was held.(Thank you for sampling, L
Atli!)
HE Tessa also broiled lean pork seasoned with L Atli's bar-b-q sauce,
worked on a redaction article for the newsletter, and
taught a brief Gate Instruction class personalized for Lord Vincois to
prepare for K A&S.