[Bordermarch] Baroness- Emergency in California

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 13:48:49 PST 2013

Good Evening One And All,

My mother who lives near San Fransisco is very ill and in the hospital. She is 86 and trying to fight a pneumonia. I will be leaving tomorrow to go to her. Please pray for my mom that God is merciful and strong and heals her poor old body or takes her quickly. She has suffered for years with debilitating back pain, osteoporosis and a curvature of her spine to the point of being bent nearly in half.

Santiago will remain here so please keep your ears and eyes out for him as well.

Grace and many thanks for your support and prayers.

HE Elisabeth