[Bordermarch] Kingdom A&S 2013

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:45:51 PST 2013

Greetings to all the good gentles across the vast expanse of the great Kingdom of Ansteorra. It is with great honor that we of Barony Bordermarch gladly host the 2013 Kingdom Arts & Sciences Competition in conjunction with the Kingdom Eisteddfod Competition. The following link provides all interested parties a preview of events : http://bordermarch.org/13KAS/index.html . Also take advantage of our hotel deal that we procured through the Beaumont Visitors & Convetions Bureau. YIS, Biau-douz de la Mere (Beau Dumesnil), Autocrat for K A&S