[Bordermarch] coifs project

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Jan 12 20:40:30 PST 2013

As Their Exellencies Elisabeth & Santiago announced at populace meeting, Their Majesties are enlisting people in each polulace group to cut and sew for Their linen coifs project. They have plans for hundreds of coifs to made for GW.
Linen was shipped to Their Excellencies' home, and with Her Excellency out in California with her dear Mum, others are taking up the slack as possible. I picked up the linen last night. HL Isabella has helped cut and sew today. Tomorrow, more of same will be going on as soon as we get in from church service.
All scissors-skilled and sew-maching skilled folk are invited to work in a hen-house Sunday afternoon; or I can get some of the goods to you for you to work on.