[Bordermarch] 12th Night Thanks

Jayna Calhoun jaynalynn64 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 08:03:06 PST 2013

We'd like to send a big Thank You to everyone who attended and helped out with 12th Night.  We hope a good time was had by all.  We'd like to give a special thanks to:

L Raven for being there to unlock and lock the hall for us
Wolfstar for doing set up
TE's Santiago and Elisabeth for all of their help
HL Isabella for the dance lessons.....we hope all that participated enjoyed it
HE Valencia for sitting at the welcoming table and organizing the gifts for the gift exchange
L Mary for all of the food she prepared and sent with HE Elisabeth because she couldn't be there
M Jalali for Heralding
L Salina and her family for helping with take down
L Libby and her family for helping with take down
L Padragean and M'L Conill for helping with take down

There were so many people who just went above and beyond to lend a helping hand and I apologize for those that we may have missed in our thank you's.

In Service We Remain,
HE Jeffery sometimes called Barbarian and L Catalina