[Bordermarch] Coifs

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 09:48:16 PST 2013

Good Morning Bordermarch,

I arrived in CA yesterday at noon and hit the ground running. My mom is now home with us but very weak and frail. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

The coifs have arrived at my house and Santiago will get them to Countess Tessa tomorrow. If you can help her please make contact to pick some up. They are asking that the ties be either zig zagged stitched or surged and approx 14" long on each side. They need to be done and back to Kingdom by the first week of Feb. You can reach Tessa by email at tessa at gt.rr.com.

Again many thanks for helping us out both with coifs and prayers. S

See you all soon,
Elisabeth