[Bordermarch] coifs project

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jan 13 11:30:44 PST 2013

Mary and Uilliam, Lady and Lord,
Thank you so much for volunteering your extremely valuabe time to cut.
Much appreciated; there remains, as of this afternoon, still a lot of linen
to cut out. Each coif is a 3-piece cap, plus the 3-piece lining (exact
duplicate), plus the two straps;
so cutting out 50 coifs means cutting out 300 pieces... plus the straps.
Monday -tomorrow- we will know more about how much still remains to be cut,
and one of us can contact you for certain whether your valuable time will be
needed, in plenty of time to notify good Uilliam for the exchange. Your
dedication to family and work place are fully understood to take priority...
and fear not; the populace is bound to continue to have planty of upcoming
projects working together yet. I do not have the deadline date fresh in my
mind, but Her Excellency Elisabeth will know it.
Best to you, stay warm.
Tessa