[Bordermarch] Grand Baronials

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 14:53:13 PST 2013

Looks like the "Grand Baronial" event is now on with other coastal baronies. We will need a co-steward from Bordermarch who can work with HE Christiana in Houston. She will be the main steward however each Barony will also have a co steward who will handle things locally and report to her. If interested please contact us off list. We need to get this position filled asap. This is a great way to learn the ropes without full responsibility of a big event. Hoping many of you step forward.

Their Exc. Santiago & Elisabeth