[Bordermarch] December A&S

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 16:00:41 PST 2013

I Embroidered some pillowcases, made more Meyer Lemon Marmalade, made pillowcases for small travel size pillows and two 2 ft by 2ft couch pillows as well. L. Catalina crochet a beautiful Christening gown for our grandson and I made the three under slips with embroidered crosses on each.

Santiago made me a beautiful cherry wood mantel for my fireplace. All hand hewed and rubbed with wax. I'll send a picture to Pandora. He worked the forge with L. Beau and his friend Don before the NYE party and he is getting his jigs and shop set up to build another guitar. I'll keep you posted on that as well.

HE Elisabeth