[Bordermarch] Coifs Completed

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 16:28:37 PST 2013

Your Excellency Elisabeth,
Prayers for your Mum continue.
You are most welcome! It is always a pleasure to serve you in any way
possible if in your absence or to answer a request; especially a project for
the Crown  :)
We the group had the benefit of hen-house chat (and one rooster),
foodie-doodie suppers and snacks, tales to exchange, and learned
cutting/sewing tips from each other.
You win! We win!
Tessa