[Bordermarch] GW & upcoming gathering

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 18:48:34 PDT 2013

This is the first time we've been able to get on the computer as we have had problems with connections. Hoping all are having a great time at GW and those that are leaving tomorrow enjoy their trip!!! We are sooo envious and wish we could be there too.

Santiagio and I are planning a brewing, cooking and barding day at our home soon. We thought we could have brewing in the barn and cooking a period feast in the kitchen then enjoy an outdoor dinner under the stars with a bard compitition with friends.

Feedback???

Elisabeth