[Bordermarch] Visitor

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 18:57:50 PDT 2013

We have a visitor amongst us.  Santiago and I were contacted last evening around 5 pm by the former B&B of Bryn Gwlad. They said their hospitaler was stranded in Louisiana after being in a car accident on the Lake Charles bridge. She had totaled her car and had no family or friends near by. They wondered if we could help and of coarse we headed that way arriving back home around midnight. L. Gunna has settled in and is fine, a little stiff but calmer. She has been a wonderful guest and will be leaving in the morning when her friend arrives. She has attended BAM and knew of us so felt a little more at ease. She is a student in Austin and has handled this situation beautifully.
We are happy to have had her and wish her all the best in her continued journey.

In service to Ansteorra,
Santiago & Elisabeth