[Bordermarch] Visitor

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 09:40:58 PDT 2013

Wow, knew there was an accident on the I-10 bridge over Lake Charles when the traffic slowed down to a standstill and the emergency vehicles came up behind me.  I actually was close enough to an exit that I was able to get off I-10 and turned around back to the Hwy 210 spur around Lake Charles, and phoned back to the Bordermarch caravan to avoid I-10 there (we had met up at IHOP).

So sorry to hear the accident involved one of our SCA friends, was hoping that was not the case.  Glad to hear she is in good hands.
Cheers, Hillary

We have a visitor amongst us.  Santiago and I were contacted last evening around 5 pm by the former B&B of Bryn Gwlad. They said their hospitaler was stranded in Louisiana after being in a car accident on the Lake Charles bridge. She had totaled her car and had no family or friends near by. They wondered if we could help and of coarse we headed that way arriving back home around midnight. L. Gunna has settled in and is fine, a little stiff but calmer. She has been a wonderful guest and will be leaving in the morning when her friend arrives. She has attended BAM and knew of us so felt a little more at ease. She is a student in Austin and has handled this situation beautifully.
We are happy to have had her and wish her all the best in her continued journey.

In service to Ansteorra,
Santiago & Elisabeth