[Bordermarch] Coastal Baronial #1

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 15:20:19 PDT 2013

For all those Bordermarchers that made this first Coastal Baronial Event such a success we can't thank you enough. We saw so many hands setting up, tearing down, fighting, supporting, taking care of the the Baronesses near and far, preparing gifts, assisting us in court, water and toilet fixers, making meals and offering hospitality, drumming, dancing and as usual all of us together as a team. We are one Barony, one family, unified and we appreciate every little or big thing you do for our group.

There can never be enough words to say how deeply we appreciate each of you!!

Grace,
Santiago and Elisabeth